Mutual Admiration Club/Community Forum
Welcome to the Mutual Admiration Club Forum!
The Mutual Admiration Club is a social society set up to connect the community through open discussions, events, games, and promoting the services and talents of our members.
Welcome to the Mutual Admiration Club Forum!
The Mutual Admiration Club is a social society set up to connect the community through open discussions, events, games, and promoting the services and talents of our members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mutual Admiration Club is a social society that empowers and promotes the freedom of self expression in all forms. A place to share in open-mindedness.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"WHAT AM I?" RIDDLE SCAVENGER HUNT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe-King
Admin
Joe-King

Male Zodiac : Pisces Chinese Zodiac : Snake

"WHAT AM I?" RIDDLE SCAVENGER HUNT! Empty
PostSubject: "WHAT AM I?" RIDDLE SCAVENGER HUNT!   "WHAT AM I?" RIDDLE SCAVENGER HUNT! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 10:35 am

Game Rules
NO GOOGLE OR OTHER INTERNET RELATED HELP TO FIGURE OUT ANSWERS!

IF YOU FIGURE OUT A RIDDLE, POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITH WHATEVER THE ANSWER IS.
-----
I can be cracked, made, told, and played. What am I?

I wiggle and cannot see, sometimes underground and sometimes on a tree. I really don’t want to be on a hook, and I become a person when combined with book. What am I?

I like to twirl my body but keep my head up high. After I go in, everything becomes tight. What am I?

I am gentle enough to soothe your skin, light enough to fly in the sky, strong enough to crack rocks. What am I?

I can fly but I have no wings. I can cry but I have no eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I?

Although I may have eyes, I cannot see. I have a round brown face with lots of acne. What am I?

I eat, I live, I breathe, I live, I drink, I die. What am I?

I am a seed with three letters in my name. Take away the last two and I still sound the same. What am I?

I am lighter than air but a hundred people cannot lift me. Careful, I am fragile. What am I?

Although glory but not at my best. Power will fall to me finally, when the man made me is dead. What am I?

I am the type of room you can not enter or leave. Raise from the ground below. I could be poisonous or a delicious treat. What am I?

The more you take of me, the more you leave behind. What am I?

I go up and never come down no matter how hard you wish. As I get higher, more wrinkles crawl on to the face. What am I?

I can be long or short. I can be grown or bought. I can be painted or left bare. My tip can be round or square. (one word) What am I?

I have a neck and no head, two arms but no hands. I’m with you to school, I’m with you to work. What am I?

I shrink smaller every time I take a bath. What am I?

I am heavy forward, but backward I’m not. What am I?

I wear a green jacket on the outside, white jacket as a second layer, and red jacket inside. I am pregnant with a lot of babies. What am I?

I am good at concealing what’s real and hide what’s true. Sometime, I bring out the courage in you! What am I?

I have a face but no eyes, hands but no arms. What am I?

With three eyes and as black as night, I frequently knock down ten men with a single strike! What am I?

I grown from darkness but shine with a pale light. Very round I am, and always a lady’s delight. What am I?

I am owned by every man, though my length differs. Their wives uses me after getting married. What am I?

I’m white; perfect for cutting & grinding. For most animals I am a useful tool. What am I?

I am always around you but often forgotten. I am pure and clean most time, but occasionally rotten. What am I?

I am the only thing that place today before yesterday. What am I?

I may only be given but never bought. Sinners seek me but saints do not. What am I?

I will disappear every time you say my name. What am I?

I have two bodies joined together as one. When standing still. I ran and ran. What am I?

The more you take away from me, the bigger I shall get. What am I?

I jump when I walk and sit when I stand. What am I?

I have fangs and enjoy piecing holes with a single bit. What am I?

I have three eyes and only one leg. Obey me or you will be sorry. What am I?

I have a straight back and sharp teeth to cut objects. What am I?

You can catch me but cannot throw me. What am I?

Taken from a mine and then locked up in a wooden case. Never released but used by students everyday. What am I?

I can never be stolen from you. I am owned by everyone. Some have more, some have less. What am I?

I am a mother from a family of eight. Spins around all day despite my weight. Had a ninth sibling before founding out its fake. What am I?

The more you have me the less you see. Shine a light on me and I flea. What am I?

I turn everything around, but I cannot move. When you see me you see you! What am I?

Tear me off and scratch my head, what once red is now black. What am I?

I dance on one feet and knows only one shape. Someone with same name as me is very good with directions. What am I?

Whoever made me don’t want me; Whoever bought me don’t need me. Whoever use me don’t know me. What am I?

When you take away the whole from me, there is always some left. What am I?

I am a word. I become longer when the third letter is removed. What am I?

Born in the ocean and white as snow. When I fall back to water I disappear without a trace. What am I?

As a state in America. I am round on both sides and high in the middle. What am I?

I am enjoyed by some, despised by others. Some take me for granted, some treasure me like a gift. I last forever, unless you break me first. What am I?

I am a king who’s good at measuring stuff. What am I?

I can wave my hands at you, but I never say goodbye. You are always cool when with me, even more so when I am high! What am I?
Back to top Go down
https://mutualadmirationclub.board-directory.net

"WHAT AM I?" RIDDLE SCAVENGER HUNT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutual Admiration Club/Community Forum :: GAMES-
Jump to: